806/145 Victoria Street, Potts Point NSW 2011
Furnished Top Floor Studio
Studio - Potts Point NSW
Capturing iconic views of the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and city skyline this bright North facing top floor studio apartment is an ideal haven to call home.
Set in a tranquil tree lined street, just moments from the vibrant Macleay Street & Woolloomooloo Dining precincts.
– Set on level eight with views from the main living / bedroom and kitchen area
– Bedroom / Living area comprises a queen size bed, 2 seat sofa, wall mounted flat screen smart television.
– Kitchen fully equipped with full size fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, convention oven & ceramic stove top. All kitchen utensils, crockery and cooking needs supplied.
– Bathroom with shower, large mirror with overhead lighting.
– North facing balcony with an outdoor setting for 2 and a gas BBQ for your enjoyment.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning with both heating and cooling, as well as a ceiling fan.
Common Property Facilities
– Sparkling common pool and entertaining area (pool towels not provided)
– Shared laundry facilities, intercom entry
– Security building with well-maintained common gardens, recently updated interiors with new lifts.
– Footsteps to Woolworths, Coles, retail shops, wine bars and popular eateries.
– Outstanding location within close proximity to the CBD and transport (buses and Kings Cross train station).
– Ideal location for interstate or overseas travellers.
– It is a short walk from Darlinghurst Fountain where weekend markets are held.
– Convenient access to McElhone stairs accessing Woolloomooloo and Macquarie’s Chair walk.
– Constantly evolving, each leafy laneway tells stories of days gone by. Historic buildings and grandiose mansions meet a vibrant nightlife and cafe culture for more intriguing tales.
– Galleries and dining are fused into the garden setting and Sydney’s oldest neighbourhoods nestle in green hideaways along this ridge.