17/2a Wentworth Street, Point Piper NSW 2027
Charming Sub-Penthouse Apartment with views to Iconic Harbour
Apartment - Point Piper NSW
Showcasing magnificent views across Sydney Harbour’s Boat studded waters, encompassing Sydney’s iconic Harbour Bridge and Opera House, this stunning apartment is set in one of the most desirable streets in Sydney.
No. 17 in a building of 21, with iconic outlooks on display from every space. The bright and airy layout is sub-penthouse level positioned in an exclusive building.
Interiors are defined by elegant living space, with high ceilings and Its height position delivers peace and privacy both indoors and, on the balcony, which is also accessed from the master bedroom.
Just one flight of stairs down from the common rooftop terrace with stunning view facing the NYE fireworks, this apartment offers the quintessential Point Piper lifestyle from a higher position than most can offer. It’s located a stroll from harbour beaches – as well as Double Bay and Rose Bay village centres, and city bus/ferry services. It’s up the hill from Cranbrook School and very close to Scots.
– Wide picture windows amplify the glistening harbour views
– Relax & soak up the sun’s rays along the full-length balcony
– Lift access via main lobby or from level access secure parking
– Bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes
– Home offers water view from different angles
– Air conditioning, remote-controlled fan lights
– Newly renovated building, in one of the best streets
– An absolute downsizers/investors’ delight
– Plenty of natural light, large windows and security system
Strata Fee: $1,869 pq
Council Fee $394 pq
Total Strata area 106sqm (approx.)
Total internal living space 89sqm (approx.)